When choosing trees/shrubs, especially in a new garden, there are several factors to consider:-
- Type – conifers, heathers, palms, succulents, broad leaf etc.
- Foliage – deciduous, evergreen and semi evergreen
- Leaf type – needles, scales, composite, simple leafs etc.
- Leaf colouration – brown, silvered, green etc.
- Flower period – spring, summer, autumn and winter.
- Growing conditions – acidic/alkaline resistant, temperature resistant, drought tolerant etc.
- Purpose – hedging, fruit barring, climbing etc.
- Size – tall trees, climbers, ground cover etc.
- Establishment period – fast growing etc.
At JS Landscapes we can advise the best combinations of trees/shrubbery to suite your garden.
If you would like a free, no obligation quotation or advice on tree/shrub planting or any garden landscaping needs please call us on 01284 760593 or use the contact form.